Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Debbie Downer

I feel that's what I've been lately. I mean, check out my latest blog posts. That's even with me not even creating half of the ones I've thought of writing. Cue the music: Wa Wa Wahhh. ( or just make 3 quacking noises because I can't seem to make the noise right. Thanks David!)

I have a lot to be happy about. I think I just forget that sometimes. I remember trying to "run away" when I was a kid. I'd think, "Oh they're going to be sorry when they see I'm gone! Maybe then they'll wish they'd have let me stay at my friend's house!" (Or something to that nature). I'd always walk to the end of our rock road and then turn back because I really didn't want to leave. I mean sure, I come from a very dysfunctional family ( David, your family isn't even close!), but at the end of the day I know they love me and I love them. Ive always known this. With some of the families I work with, the kids aren't so sure. It's good to know that no matter what is going on in my life, such as the current drama at work, or something good happening at school or with me and D, family will always be there. And to me, that's super awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback. Leave a comment, please :)