Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Baby London

I'm not even sure where to start on this post, but I guess I'll start with the baby news.
First of all, I am super excited to announce that London Olivia is here! She was born on September 20th at 1:33 p.m. weighing in at 8 lbs and was 21 inches long.






A part of me still can't believe she's here, even though she has been with us for over 6 weeks now. Even though I'm going through all the mom motions (feeding, cleaning, nurturing), it still seems all too surreal for me. I thought I would have this big mom moment when they laid her on top of me after she was just born. I thought I would feel a wave of emotions at that moment, but nope...that came later and what a wave it was! I love looking at her at seeing some of my traits and some of David's. This little girl has stolen my heart and I feel my love growing more and more for her each day.

It is so fun to see her little personality. She does NOT like to be messed with once she's comfortable. Sounds a lot like her ol' mom. She is a smiley girl, though- at least when she's not screaming.
Grandma Lisa holding London

Our [angry] little mermaid

London's baby blessing
I also want to post pictures of London's nursery. I have to admit that I am super proud of it. My husband did an amazing painting job and I feel like everything goes together pretty well. We thought it would be fun to have a London theme since well, her name is London.

London wooden toy set

London post cards






1 comment:

  1. The nursery looks great and baby London is beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your feedback. Leave a comment, please :)