Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tomorrow...

I will be Jenny Lake, MSW Foundation Representative at the AZ Legislature!
I am pretty excited!

Want to know why?

Eh.. I'll tell you anyway. 

I am excited because this means that I will 1) be able to get up at 8 instead of 6:40. 2) be done by 2 instead of 5. 3) get a break from my internship and the people I get have to work with. 

All are fantastic reasons.
At least I think so. 

Boy, I am ready for Spring Break!
I must confess... I am really burned out!
I have basically 0 motivation to do anything.
Sure.. the dust in our house is accumulating. Yeah.. my clothes are looking tighter (and my self-esteem is lowering). Yes.. the dishes in the sink are piling up. Yes... I had a midterm today that I do not think I was prepared for. Yes I have a paper due on Monday and  a quiz due this weekend for reading I have not even done yet.

Eh.

OR.. how 'bout how sad and depressing my last bajillion posts have been?

(Definitely sorry about that)

If this is not evidence of my burned-outiness (made up word. sorry) then I don't know what is. 




2 comments:

  1. I wish I was down at the Capitol today! You get to see my stomping gronds :) And probably a lot of protestors. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya on being burned out...I'm pretty sure my body is screaming, "Slow down you psycho woman!" Only that scream is coming through in the form of a stuffy nose, sneezes, headaches, earaches, etc. etc. I hate to say it but it looks like I might be spending my spring break at CPS catching up on hours that I've missed while my body has been retaliating against me. I'm not going to lie, I'm really disliking social work right now...so don't feel bad about depressing posts. I don't think you're the only MSW student having difficulty staying positive right now ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your feedback. Leave a comment, please :)