Monday, March 21, 2011

snapping out of spring break


Today I started school back up again.
This was my first spring break in a long time because crazy BYU didn't have a spring break. (Don't get me wrong, I love BYU. But seriously. It was hard!) 

I like to think I took advantage of my spring break.
I did a lot of laying around, a lot of CSI watching, a lot of DIY t.v., and eating.
Basically... I did nothing.
I thoroughly enjoyed it.

The only problem is.. my brain is still on spring break.

Anybody have any ideas on how to get back into the swing of things?

In the mean time I will continue to be distracted.


I really love this dress.
I have never thought of clothing as beautiful before, but the other day I took a stroll in the Kate Spade store and my mind has been forever changed.


This dress with a yellow cardigan and yellow shoes would be a dream!
Too bad it's just $300 more than I would like to pay...








1 comment:

I would love to hear your feedback. Leave a comment, please :)