Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

May have been one too many "ch"s... Don't know..

Anyway... Hope you guys are having a great week so far!
Today This week started out good, then quickly became lame. 
I thought my day week was doomed, but silly me. I was wrong!

Tonight I went out with my friend Kieren and my little Beehives from church. For those of you who don't know the LDS lingo or who the Beehives are, the Beehives are the girls who are 12 or 13 years old. 
These girls are just hilarious. It's so hard to have the blues around them. Love those girls!
I need pictures of them.
I am definitely in a better mood now. 
Crazy how that happens. 


It's so sad to see the things kids face these days. 
(Wow. I sound super old. 
I'm really not, though.
really.)


I really didn't have to face the same kind of things that this generation has to face. 
It makes me really grateful because I really don't know how I would have survived. 

Which reminds me... 
As Kieren and I were leaving my house this afternoon, we had the honor of driving in (literally) on a fight. 
Two men were literally in the road, shirtless and fighting. 
It seemed nasty.
Not really sure why they were fighting, but then again, I'm also not sure why they were both shirtless....

awkward.

My neighborhood isn't that bad.
Really!

But.. between this and that one time that police and K9s were circling our condo because some fugitive was in the perimeter, our neighborhood does sound a little bad, doesn't it?
haha.

Gotta love it.

Or not...





1 comment:

I would love to hear your feedback. Leave a comment, please :)