Friday, February 25, 2011

Son of a bee sting!

The a crazy thing happened today..
David and I were on our way to the grocery store. 
I had just worked out so I rolled down the window to get some air. 
We were at a stop light when something told me to feel my hair.
When I did, I suddenly felt a sting!
I suddenly started freaking out and realized that there was a bee on the floor- the same bee that stung my finger! 
The freak out resumed.
The pain in my finger suddenly worsened.
More freaking out.
Stupid bees!

Now the pain is completely gone and a bee lost his/her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback. Leave a comment, please :)