Monday, January 10, 2011

Sorry I haven't written anything in a while. I've actually been pretty busy- crazy, I know! 
It is funny how you're either super bored or super busy. 

First, I want to talk about New Years Eve.

Since it was super cold that day, we decided to check out our jacuzzi. I have to admit, it was awesome! 
After that, David and I went to the block party in Tempe. 
It was so busy!
We were so glad that we live just a few blocks away so we were able to just walk to the party. 
We didn't want to pay $40 for us both to get in, so we just saw in a parking garage that was right next to the fence.  It was perfect because we were still able to see everything that was going on at the Jimmy Eat World concert. 

Pretty awesome view, eh?

It was actually really fun, except that it was so cold! 
It was also funny seeing the AZ girls running around in their super tight and super skimpy black dresses and heels. I bet they were freezing because David and I sure were!

We were even fully decked out in our warm clothes and we were still freezing. 



Next: Family

My family (my sister, brother-in-law, mom, and dad) came from TX this last week.
I was so excited to see them that I almost forgot to bring my husband downstairs with me. 

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback. Leave a comment, please :)