I know it's horrible to say that I'm bored, but seriously.. I am!
Today I have:
showered/practiced my hygiene skills.
went to the temple with D.
ate at the temple cafeteria for the first time (wasn't surprised by the good food b/c everything at the temple=awesome).
ate some of david's b-day candy.
came home and took an UH-MAZING (amazing) 2-hour nap.
woke up having dreams about spongebob and some cartoon dog and realized that I had nickelodeon on the t.v.
felt like poop for a few minutes b/c I took WAY too long of a nap.
ate some more of david's b-day candy.
fought david about how I was going to keep eating more of his candy.
cleaned the bathroom.
read some of my new favorite blog.
listened to david complain about how he has to load a $200 Windows 7 software cd onto his Mac laptop in order to take his law school finals- which is totally SACRILEGIOUS! NOBODY should put windows software onto a Mac!
ate some more candy.
did some research on my last paper topic. This consisted of opening 3 tabs with some websites that could possibly be relevant to my subject. I'm not really sure, I didn't read them. I decided that was enough research for the day..
started feeling chubby and decided to start a workout video that I stole from my mom. (Sorry, mom). I got bored with marching in place and decided to start working out with Billy Blank's Tae Bo Live tape. After about 5 minutes I got bored again and decided that was enough of a workout for the day.
ate some more candy.
and here I am.
In reading this, I have decided that although there appears to be a lot of writing at the top of this sentence, I have actually been very unproductive today and that the only things I have successfully done is clean the bathroom and probably gain like 2 pounds from all the candy I have eaten today.
I am going to make a list of things to do during this break:
1) clean this house a couple of times
2) paint some of the rooms in the house w/ david.
3) start and finish my policy paper.
4) go to see the zoo lights w/ david.
5) work REALLY hard on my church calling because i feel like a suckyslackerloserface.
6) go to the gym and get super buff (just kidding. I'm already super buff).
7) wash my car?
8) have my family over and show them how uh-mazing Arizona is.
9) buy a Christmas tree.
10) try to beautify our home with Christmas decorations
11) get myself back on a spiritual regimen.
12) give myself a makeover.
13) ride my back at least 3 times a week.
14) go see the Mesa temple lights with my wonderful husband.
15) give myself a haircut.
To some, this may look like a terribly weak and horrible list, but I know that you won't think that when you see it. It's basically the best list ever made.
feel free to tell me so in your most flattering words.