Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm a horrible blogger.

I have started this post about 4 times now. I have been super busy these days. I haven't really been busy with the things that I am SUPPOSED to be busy with such as school and cleaning this mess of our a house, but I've still been pretty busy..

So 2 weekends ago was David's birthday. We celebrated at this wonderful sushi place called TeHaru. 
This place not only has sushi, but it comes on a conveyer belt. Pretty sweet if you ask me. (We'll pretend that you did).
We had some awesome friends and family that came to help celebrate and surprise David. I really enjoyed it and I believe David did too. 
I didn't get any pictures of the restaurant, which I totally meant to do, but I did get some of the after party and you can bet your buns we had one! (Peep that bow and arrow!)


David's super amazing DQ Reeses Blizzard cake, which we still have yet to finish... I am going to have to get get some right now....




Then. came. Thanksgiving.!.

I really have so much to be thankful for. I am reminded of that every day. It was so nice to be able to travel to Texas and see my family. We ate a ton of food, had a lot of laughs, and did some shopping! It was an awesome trip and I can't wait until they come to AZ in January! 

(My sister Jamie and I)


(Jamie, Dad, and I)


Jamie, Dad, Mom, me, and Justin (my brother)






Now I'm going through my last week of classes. You can't even imagine my excitement! My break is for 6 weeks! SIX WEEKSSSSS! I am finished with my internship at CPS. I just got evaluated today and now I'm totally done with my internship for the year. YAY!

However... I'm supposed to be writing a paper right now... Just 2 more pages to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback. Leave a comment, please :)