Monday, July 11, 2011

Count your blessings

Every went through one of those phases when things just didn't seem to work out for you?
Almost felt like the world was out to get you?
Well I can happily say that I am not going through one of those times.
I just feel...really happy. I'm not trying to say, "Oh look at me. My life is amazing and way better than yours!". Haha. That's not what I'm saying at all. I just want to change things up and show you guys that I'm not always upset about work or school. I do actually have happy times! Really! I'm content with life. I feel like things have worked out way better than I originally planned. I know I have to thank Heavenly Father for that. He has led me in paths I never even thought of, and wonderful people in my life that have changed my life for the better. I really do have so much to be happy about! It really is sad how I forget that sometimes. That's really something I need to work on. I've been learning a lot about attitude these days, especially from my husband. He just always has such a great attitude about things and always tries to see it from a more positive perspective. I'm so very grateful for that. Isn't it wonderful to have people that can bring a fresh perspective? I sure think it is! I'm tired of my old worn out one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback. Leave a comment, please :)