Sunday, March 6, 2011

Another great weekend!

I feel like I already have at least 50 posts that are named something close to this. 
Oh well.. that's good, right?! 
I'd say so!

I am in a super good mood right now because I just received an email from one of my professors saying my first class was cancelled due to my professor having the stomach flu. So terribly sad for her, but so wonderfully excited for me!

I am on cloud 9!

This weekend I:

had a very interesting and eventful day at the legislature, celebrated my mother-in-law's birthday at the Outback, witnessed my MIL almost burn her whole face off with her birthday candles, almost had my identity stolen (or so I thought) because I tried to receive some money my mom wired to me, ate some wings from Buffalo Wild Wings, bought 3 pairs of shoes from Urban, wrote a paper, took a quiz and got an A on it (SHABAM!), and spent some time with David's family. 

Pretty amazing, eh??

Tomorrow I will:

do some laundry (because we have at least 4 loads of laundry sitting on our kitchen table!), do some reading for my second class, go SHOPPING!!!, attend class (BOO!), and do some sort of workout to make up for all the fattenings I took in this weekend..(or at least think about it)


Should be amazing! 

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! I always walk to the downtown Urban Outfitters on my lunch break. There are so many shoes that I want there! I'm excited to see which one you bought!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your feedback. Leave a comment, please :)