Monday, February 7, 2011

attention span.

I don't know what is wrong with me these days. I feel like I have the attention span of a 5 year old, although saying that may be an insult to 5 year olds everywhere. 
I just cannot get myself to sit through a full 3 hour class, much less TWO 3 hour classes! 
In fact, I'm writing this post during a research and design class. 

I have really tried being more attentive to people and things- even my own thoughts. I think I tried that for a week- a WHOLE week!.... and now I am failing at it hopelessly. 

I usually try to hide it when I'm in class. I can even stare at my professor as though I am completely enthralled in the discussion when in reality nothing is going on inside this brain of mine. I've pretty much got that down. Today, I am just not caring at all. 

Is it bad that I sometimes just sit there without thinking anything at all? 
Sometimes I worry that I may be brain dead sometimes. Poor David. One day he is going to come home and find me drooling beyond control, staring blankly at the wall. (Is blankly a word? Apparently so. I didn't get a red line.)

That's probably no bueno.

Current thoughts:
I shouldn't have drank so much water today.
Fashion blogs are driving me insane!!! Do I really need to see these girls take at least 5 pictures of themselves a day or talk about their lovey dovey relationships with their husbands? I could easily talk about how much I love my husband and the cutesy things we say and do, but who wants to read that? Barf!
 I don't even know why I keep looking at them every day. All they do is annoy me. But yet, I am addicted. Boy, addictions have a strong hold on people!

I'm starving. I wonder what we should have for dinner? I wish we could just eat out- guilt free!
I want something cheesy, with a dash of spice, and preferably covered in bacon.
yum!
Eh. I should probably just eat something like a salad.

3 more minutes of class to go!






3 comments:

  1. you're so funny. Its just a boring class. There's nothing wrong with YOU! I dream of cheese and bacon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny!!! I loved reading your blog! It makes me miss you so much though! You are such a funny girl! Is it creepy that I bookmarked your blog to my iPhone?

    I still love you! ;)

    <3 Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley, my dear! Heyyy!
    It's not creepy at all! I'm glad you like reading about my lameo life, haha.
    I miss you too! We are going to have to visit this summer for reals!
    Loves!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your feedback. Leave a comment, please :)