Monday, January 31, 2011

Goal!!!

Ever since I was little, I've had a great love for style.. except for that whole stage in high school where I guilted my mom into paying a ton of money for clothes that just had animal logos put in different places on the clothing item (You know what I'm talking about... I think). I'm basically ashamed to wear those clothes because of how expensive they were and now those clothes aren't even my style anymore. 

I've decided that this year I'm going to learn how to sew and sew WELL.
I really want to create my own style of clothes because paying up the face for clothing is just not feasible for me-nor does it sound very fun. 

I'm striving to work on my talents this year. Perhaps that means finding one first, but oh well. I'm GONNA DO IT! 
I have a good feeling about this goal! 

What are some goals that you guys have this year?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny, I like your new blog! and, I'm excited for your new goal to design and sew your clothes! You do have a great sense of design and I think you could be very successful! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have terrible style. I still wear clothes from junior high. My sister and I were the same size so when she died I got all of her clothes, and she was a dancer so they were... interesting. I don't see the point in buying new clothes right now though since I am 32 weeks pregnant. When Sam isn't a student anymore, hopefully I will be able to get clothes that fit me as a mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, we totally need to have some sewing parties! I got a machine last year and have only made a skirt and curtains. I want to make more clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobbi- Thank you! I'm glad you like it :) I tend to stick to the goals I care about. Hopefully I won't fail at it, haha.

    Emily- I actually still wear stuff from jr. high too! Things always come back in style, right? -Unless, perhaps, they never should've been in style anyway.

    Kieren- Yes! Let's do it! I would definitely come to those! I'll probably need to learn how to sew properly, first, though.... haha.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your feedback. Leave a comment, please :)