Wednesday, December 15, 2010

give me a break from my break!

It's funny how we are never happy with the way things are. 
First I was busy and in school and I couldn't wait to be on break.
Now I'm on break and I can't wait to be busy again. 

Husband and I have been hard at work trying to get this place clean. 
That's one thing to check off my list!
I've found myself organizing random things such as my jewelry box and my makeup bag just to waste time. 

I really don't think I would be (as) sane (as I am) if I didn't have something to keep me occupied. 
In fact, I would probably be bald, obese, and EXTREMELY irritable.
It seems as though I get lazier by the minute, but at the same time I feel like a part of me is dying (not really, but kind of). My brain says I should be doing something productive and healthy such as exercising or increasing my knowledge about something awesome, but then something tells me "No, it's your break. You shouldn't be doing a-n-y-thing because when school starts, you're going to be wishing you had taken advantage of your break". 
Then all productive ideas leave my brain as if they had never been there before. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback. Leave a comment, please :)