Saturday, February 12, 2011

Distracting Distractions

Right now I am procrastinating horribly. 
I have a group paper that is due pretty soon and I just can't seem to get myself to work on it. 
So, I've decided to use my time wisely and write a blog post. 

Yesterday I was inspired to go to the Good Will. 
I'm not sure why. It's not like I've really ever had an amazing time at the Good Will. Good, mind you. But not amazing. 
I wasn't sure what I was going to find, but I actually found some pretty awesome stuff. 
I got into this weird thrift high and found a lot of fun stuff. I even had to convince myself to leave some stuff there.
Who knew?

check out this gem of a find! 

I was pretty proud! D actually was too. He even asked, "Wow, that's from the Good Will?"
Yes, sir it is!
It's in really good condition and hey! I think it's cute!

It's been a pretty good week, overall.
I did have a couple of bad moments, but who doesn't, right?

I mean.. I've been practically showered with gifts this whole week!
On Monday, our friends, The Millers came by and brought us a Valentine. 
(Sorry it's sideways!)

 My MIL, Lisa, bought us this lovely purple pillow to match the decor as well as some yummy Valentine's Day candy. She also picked us up some Stacey's pita chips and my favorite spinach parmesan artichoke dip from Costco.  Needless to say, I felt pretty loved! 



Monday was D and I's 2 year anniversary from being engaged. He totally surprised me with my favorite flowers!


This is totally unrelated to the subject, but I wanted to take a second to brag about my baking skills. haha. 
I made some bread bowls FROM SCRATCH without a bread maker! 
I felt pretty domestic. 


The end result :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback. Leave a comment, please :)